RETURN GOODS POLICY:
Please read, complete and sign the Return Merchandise Authorization Form (RMA) to obtain a return authorization code prior to returning any merchandise. You will be notified if your RAM has been approved.
NANOPEC WILL ONLY ACCEPT RETURNED GOODS IF SUCH RETURN COMPLIES WITH THE PROVISIONS IN THIS POLICY.
• To ensure credit, returns must be pre-approved by NANOPEC
• A request for return must be initiated within thirty (30) days of the receipt of the merchandise
• Risk of loss on items to be returned does not pass to NANOPEC until received
• If NANOPEC determines that the return is a result of customer error, such items must be returned at the expense of the customer
• Return products must be in unmarked and unused condition for full credit
• All items must be returned in their original box and packed in a sufficient exterior box for return shipping, and include all accessories in the original shipment
The following items may not be returned:
• Refrigerated or sterile products may not be returned, even if they are unmarked, unopened or unused.
• Made-to-order or specially ordered items (items not routinely stocked at NANOPEC, or currently not sold by NANOPEC.) may not be returned
• Returns may be subject to a restocking fee of 25%.